From: root at hackingteam.it To: vince at hackingteam.it [and who?]

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Fri Jul 10 13:26:35 PDT 2015

On July 10, 2015 11:52:10 AM coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/10/15, Seth <list at sysfu.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 00:00:20 -0700, Tom <tom at vondein.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Wouldn't it have been enough to post the url? ....
> >
> > I actually appreciate content posted in message, get tired of having to
> > fire up a browser for links. Also every click on a browser link is a
> > potential attack whereas plain-text in an email is not.
>

> and another reason,
>  "2015-00136 removed    HackBack: A DIY Guide to unwait whistleblowers
>   July 7, 2015"
>  -> REMOVED
>

> who knows what is most useful information, when placed into the right context?
>
> i do know that the most useful information seems to be the least
> available. (hence copy)
>
> :)

Agreed. Now it's archived on countless HDDs and mirrors, good thinking!

Many of us already are on any number of "lists" anyway; I'm sure just
subscribing to this list puts us on yet another.  I stopped worrying about
that stuff long ago. It's just an intimidation tactic to try to get us to
self-censor ourselves and save them the trouble.  Fuck them and fuck that.

You're on "lists" no matter what you do, or do not do.  I'm not on Facebook
or any other social media- that's definitely a list-able offense ;)  Just
ignore them and use the regular, common sense precautions that should be
part of your daily routine anyway.

*This is also in response to your subsequent email, which is probably
apparent :D

-S