From: root at hackingteam.it To: vince at hackingteam.it [and who?]

Seth list at sysfu.com
Fri Jul 10 01:23:37 PDT 2015

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 00:51:27 -0700, Tom <tom at vondein.org> wrote:
> Normally I'd agree. But in this case it's different imho. Nobody knows
> if I read the list posted on wikileaks since the access is tls
> encrypted. However, now that the whole list has been posted by mail in
> the clear, everyone sniffing on my mail traffic knows that I've got it.

Makes me wonder if receiving that list of hacking team emails could
actually increase your perceived 'threat level' beyond the one assigned
for being subscribed to cpunks or visiting the Tor project web site for
example.

BTW, yer domain's mail server STARTTLS setup is kind of crappy according
to starttls.info [1]. Maybe you could tighten that up to protect against
future cpunks emails packed with juicy bits.

[1] https://starttls.info/check/vondein.org