There's this really kewl mesh network that's being deployed world-wide...

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 18:18:17 PDT 2015

On 7/5/15, Seth <list at sysfu.com> wrote:
> Glad someone found it helpful. I've actually been meaning to post more
> viewing notes along with interesting videos that I think are worth
> sharing, with the aim of being more respectful of people's time.

abridged & annotated selections would be quite useful!

perhaps a way to coordinate efforts (thinking of CCC dead trees, too)

looking over just CCC and DEF CON archives, it is months to cull...

> Electricity is a unique commodity in that it's not that efficient to
> store, so I can see the logit in trying to shift usage to off peak times.

private storage - excluding cost, pair of 8 x tesla home storage on
each side of garage - even active household could just "top off" every
other day on grid. power co sees transient peak loads conveying no
information about household activity other than aggregate daily
consumption. eventually you'll transition to all decentralized
renewable generation?

now if only we could steadily improve earth humans, like we improve
technology :)

best regards,