first annual I2Pcon in Toronto August 15-16 #I2PCon #I2PToronto

Seth list at sysfu.com
Wed Jul 29 07:28:44 PDT 2015

I2P Meetup
Hacklab.to
Saturday, 15 August 2015 at 2:00 PM - Sunday, 16 August 2015 at 11:30 PM
(EDT)
Toronto, Ontario

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/i2p-meetup-tickets-17773984466

I should also mention that I2P's budget contains 0% government funding.
https://twitter.com/GetI2P/status/583731852504133633

If you have long term concerns (like me) about the Tor project's
funded-by-the-adversary-slopping-at-the-government-blood-money-trough
funding model, maybe you can (like me) put your money where your mouth is
and kick some Bitcoin down to a mixnet privacy project that does suffer
 from this compromise.