Varoufakis claims had approval to plan parallel banking system for Greece

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Mon Jul 27 05:38:23 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 01:11:51PM +0200, Jorge SoydelBierzo wrote:

> Varoufakis denies this info http://twitter.com/yanisvaroufakis/status/625336067831558144

Don't know what the truth is.
>From TFA:

===
Recorded call

You can find extracts from the conversation below. Varoufakis was
advised that the call was being recorded when it began.
===

===
Normal Lamont interrupts: "There are certainly others listening but they
will not tell it to their friends."

Varoufakis (laughing): "I know. I know they are. And even if they do I
will deny I said it
===