DMARC report mailing list subscriber address leaks

Seth list at sysfu.com
Sat Jul 25 12:25:56 PDT 2015

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 04:37:47 -0700, stef <s at ctrlc.hu> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 07:39:59PM -0700, Seth wrote:
>> OK, as requested, here's the first report from fastmail.fm
>
> how many are there in total?

I get a few each day. Mostly from hotmail, fastmail.fm, yahoo.com and
google. Think I saw one form xs4all too but it didn't climb over ye olde
greylisting wall.

> can you post this in some less fuckd up way than this copypaste crap?
> are there some urls, that could be simply curled for example?

I heard you screamin', the copypasta was extremely lame, I'm forwarding to
Shelley who volunteered to perform proper text processing/formatting after
which the extracted contents will be posted to the list.