an ominous comment

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 23:05:06 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 8:13 PM, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>   What I meant is that cypherpunks seem to put too much
>>   emphasis on the political benefits and 'significance' of
>>   crypto when in reality crypto doesn't really solve political
>>    problems.
>
> Not yet, anyway.

What examples in history are there of long strings of (say five or more)
targeted knockoffs of assorted high level types (be they among Govt or Corp)?
Analysis of the leadup situation surrounding those may be predictor
for the next.
And may indicate whether money was sole, primary, simply grease, or no relation.
And if related were they single, group, or crowd funded.