an ominous comment

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:03:24 PDT 2015

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 20:49:31 -0700
Seth <list at sysfu.com> wrote:

> http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.jp/2011/03/robert-manne-julian-assange-cypherpunk.html
>
> <snip>

> Almost all cypherpunks were anarchists who regarded the state as the
> enemy. Most but not all were anarchists of the Right, or in American
> parlance, libertarians, who supported laissez-faire capitalism.

	That's for the people who didn't get the memo. (Oops. I
	just picked up the expression from Zenaan. I hope he doesn't
	sue me)

	Now, here's another important memo :

	Firms like gaagle, bank of amerikkka, amerikkka online, etc, are
	textbook examples of corporatism, mercantilism and, given their
	support for the american fascist state, they can be classed as
	outright fascist.

	(American) big businesses have NOTHING to do with "free market
	capitalism".

	Interestingly enough both anti-libertarians and fake
	libertarians like to pretend that big fascist businesses are
	justified by libertarian philosophy.

> The cypherpunks formed a house of many rooms. The only
> thing they all shared was an understanding of the political
> significance of cryptography and the willingness to fight for privacy
> and unfettered freedom in cyberspace.

	A flawed understanding it seems.