an ominous comment

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jul 21 18:21:10 PDT 2015

On 7/21/15, Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
> On 7/21/15 2:03 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

>>> You haven't been watching long or closely enough.  Things have changed
>>> a lot in the US in my lifetime, and it's only speeding up.
>> Sadly, individual liberty was not respected enough to capture the
>> sanction of foreign thinkers. I'm being extraordinarily conservative
>> in my words here...
>
> "Capture the sanction of foreign thinkers"? Nonsense.

Sorry, my bad, USA is hailed by the rest of the world as the pinnacle
of the High Moral Ground (TM), almost no one has problems they take
issue with, with the USA, and governments round the world are
clamouring for a one world order lead by the halo clad Obama (or pick
any prior president not including Kennedy).

Gee whiz jiggity, I keep gettin my sense and my non sense all mixed up
now... apollo-gees, yall.