an ominous comment

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jul 21 18:02:21 PDT 2015

On 7/21/15, Nick Econopouly <nickeconopouly at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 07/21, Juan wrote:

>> 	It has apologists of the US marines.
>>
>> 	It has high ranking scumbags from the CIA.
>>
>> 	It has commie 'anarchists' who are offended by (and would love
>> 	to silence) people who badmouth the marines' apologists.
> False. I wouldn't have interjected because then I am contributing to the
> problems of this mailing list, but don't keep telling fabrications about
> me please.

You were not named in that statement. I understood that Juan was
talking about someone else there ... but hey, we're all welcome to try
on any hat we choose...

> Literally every statement in that sentance is a lie about me. Not cool.

Literally no statement in that sentence is about you. But if you take
it that way, hey, cool by me.

>> 	And NOW it also has a google and cloud apologist. Welcome
>> 	Stephen =) You are yet another reason to distrust the FLOSS movement and
>> 	its bloatware.
>
> It's amusing how Juan picked up the "apologist" term from my emails and
> is now using it incorrectly.

Saying something do not make it a fact.

I actually picked up on the term and have used it a few times, but
whatever, now we're mass debating semantics? I admit it was a
favourite passtime but I really need to just no.