an ominous comment

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:07:17 PDT 2015

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:22:58 -0700
coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/20/15, Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> 	It has people who say that the NSA does good things
> >> (coderman)
> >
> > They don't?
>
> defensive mission vs. offensive like the duality of existence,
>  good and bad, bad and good; polemic extremes always.

	Thanks coderman. I was slightly annoyed thinking I might have
	to search the archives to back my claim  but you've fully
	embarrassed yourself (yet again). Appreciated.

> gotta learn offensive to know how to defend. then defender uses to
> advance attacks?
>
> we're fighting this front in many contexts. all the easy lines are
> drawn, and the problems left hard to impossible.
>
> ---
>
> i don't know if you have good or bad intentions, Juan.

	Of course. If I were murdering people left and right, or
	commiting any of the endless list of crimes your government
	commits, they you'd be quite sure that I have GOOD intentions.

	But, since I'm not buying any of your stupid propaganda, you're
	not sure if I'm an outright terrist...or somebody sitting at a
	desk near you, right?

> but i hope you know what i like about NSA is their defensive support,
> and i miss the days when they weren't raving drunk with offensive
> addiction pointed domestically...

	Ah yes. You are right. The real problem with the NSA and the US
	gov't  in general is that 'now' they allegedly started spying on
	AMERICUNTS!

	How did jesus allow such monstrosity to happen? I mean, burn
	brown people abroad? Of course. Fun and profit!

	But spy on white anglo saxon AMERICANS??? How did fucking g-d
	let that happen.

	We all pray for the NSA to go back to its defensive
	anti-terrist activities.

> [ and funny enough, their offensive addiction led to leaks which led
> to mass adoption of crypto in ways i never imagined could happen. so
> might even say a BAD NSA is good for privacy. ]

	Sure. Google and the cloud now are password protected. Nice.