an ominous comment

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Tue Jul 21 07:46:16 PDT 2015

On July 21, 2015 2:35:23 AM Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote a post
that deserves to be QFT, so it's included below:

Echoing Seth's sentiment, but wanted to be sure your post was read by
anyone who might have missed it.

I truly don't have the time right now to pen the kind of response I wanted
to after reading those state apologist diatribes.  Upon reading your reply
below, I see you have it covered (and you made your point without the salty
language I may have used.  Heh.)

-Shelley