an ominous comment

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 01:59:52 PDT 2015

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 00:15:16 -0700
"Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> On 7/20/15 10:32 PM, Juan wrote:
> > On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:36:57 -0700

> >> Are you saying that the Pentagon is never good or useful?  Nor are
> >> any of their spying efforts?
> > 	Are you saying the pentagon is good and useful?
>
> The Pentagon et al are protecting a large portion of the world from
> being overrun

	 by aliens from the 5th dimension, right.

>  Nobody else will do it.

	correct.

> >> when they don't determine their goals or rules of
> >> engagement?  Their job is to be a bad ass tool, the proverbial big
> >> stick.  It is someone else's job to decide how to use that tool.
> >> Marines don't kill people, politicians using Marines kill people.
> >> Err, something like that.
> >
> > 	Marines and other 'military personnel' murder people when
> > 	'ordered' to. They are the worst scumbags on earth.
> >
> > 	Politicians are morally responsible. The military are
> > morally and materially responsible.
>
> Are police always bad too?

	Yep. Same kind of psycho.

> > Is everyone from the CIA scumbags by definition?
> > 	Yes.
>
> Whatever you gotta believe.  Most of their job is to understand the
> world, publishing both a nice public database and the presidential
> daily brief (today's news).  And to consult with the President as
> need so that hopefully reasonably intelligent decisions are made, but
> that depends on the intelligence of the current president.

	are you for real?

> >> What's your alternative to all of these things?  If you really are
> >> into security in any sense, you should be able to explain what
> >> security exposures moderating or eliminating those entities would
> >> cause and what you would advocate to replace them.
> >
> > 	Are you talking about the US military?
> And FBI, CIA, State, Google, etc.

	I suggest you go to a library and get a few books.

> >> I would even say that a lot of government employees and
> >> contractors seem to have got away with a lot of things they
> >> shouldn't have.  But that doesn't mean that any of those
> >> organizations are fundamentally evil and aren't almost completely
> >> staffed by intelligent, respectable people.
> >
> > 	LOL. So, how much trolling should I let you get away with?
> >
> > 	Worthless murdering scumbags are 'respectable' people and
> > not 'fundamentally evil'. Sure. Maybe they are 'accidentally'
> > 	evil?
>
> DOJ, Treasury, State, HHS, etc. are filled with worthless murdering
> scumbags?

	Oh, all of them believe in murdering anybody who doesn't
	recognize their divine authority. You know, the one and only
	'argument' behind government : obey or die.

> There are certain people, Marines et al, who are trained to be very
> lethal.  Sucks to need that, but being anything less than the
> strongest & baddest isn't an option for the US.

	Again, are you for real?

>  They are
> concentrated, supposed to be carefully deployed and directed. Create
> people like that from the subset of people who want to be like that
> and a few are going to go off the rails occasionally. That's a
> bummer, and needs to be constantly protected against, but there's no
> obvious alternative.

	Sure.

> The US is the least imperialist top superpower that ever existed.

	Sure.

> Still not perfect, but better than all the rest.

	Sure.   How does it feel to be a brain-dead americunt? Well, I
	guess at least it's not painful. You'd need some kind of
	functioning brain to feel pain.

> > 	How about they 'accidentally' beat you to a pulp and then
> > feed you to the pigs? Just as an innocent mistake of course...
>
> Oh kay.  Are  you off your meds?

	No sonny. You are. What, you wouldn't like to be treated the way
	your marines treat other people? Tsk tsk.

> >> Anyway, if you're still in the rebelling against authority stage,
> >> fine, have fun.  Good luck with that.  In the US, government wise,
> >> the people are the authority
> > 	Really? That's an interesting concept. How many lsd doses do
> > 	you need in order to reach the parallel universe where that
> > 	is reality? Because in this universe, it isn't.
>
> You haven't been watching long or closely enough.  Things have
> changed a lot in the US in my lifetime, and it's only speeding up.

	You are either out of your mind, trolling, or both.

	Or you mean that final coming of the americunt police state is
	speeding up?

> >> , their own authority in essence, it just
> >> may take a long time for that to play out in a given area.
> > 	Sure. That's how jesus planned it all.
>
> Nonsense again.

	Yep, that's the only thing you are throwing up. Actually it's
	propaganda but it's so fucking stupid that "nonsense" describes
	it as well.

	So yeah. Google and the cloud.

	Maybe you got 'cypherpunk'  and 'neocunt' mixed up.