an ominous comment

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Mon Jul 20 23:08:56 PDT 2015

On July 20, 2015 2:17:54 PM Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 	cypherpunk :
>
> 	https://www.wikileaks.org/Op-ed-Google-and-the-NSA-Who-s.html
>
> 	"Google and the NSA: Who’s holding the ‘shit-bag’ now?"
>

> 	Not-cypherpunk-at-all :

> > I feel perfectly confident that Google is going to protect their
> > billions in income and valuation by being very careful with
> > avoiding abusing their data or users in any strong sense.

Yes Juan, thank you for posting this link!  This isn't even new, we just
got proof in that Stratfor email dump.  Anyone who can read that and want
to have anything to do with google in any capacity is insane.  Read the
whole linked conversation, if you haven't.  It's quite disturbing and
enlightening.

This is a good link to send around to the sHillary bots, too.  Not that
it'll make a difference.  It's Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich all over
again, and if voting really changed anything they'd make it illegal.

-S