Encryption Rights - A Google+ community

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Sun Jul 19 02:20:43 PDT 2015

* eden:

>    I'm an admin for a lot of groups. Those groups are run on Yahoo,
> Google, as well as some that are run on private mailman machines. The
> question keeps coming up... what is the alternative?

Mailman 3?  It is supposed to offer an interface which appeals more to
casual users not entirely comfortable with email, while at the same
time offering complete email integration.

I've also seen Discourse instances which look quite useful, but I'm
not a regular user on such platforms to tell how it works out in
practice.