US Gov Orders Internet To Rat Out Its [Innocent] Users

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jul 18 19:44:57 PDT 2015

On 7/8/15, Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Jul 2015 03:40:47 -0400
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Senate Intelligence Committee secretly voted on June 24 in favor
>> of legislation requiring e-mail providers and social media sites to
>> report suspected terrorist activities. The legislation, approved 15-0
>> in a closed-door hearing, remains "classified." The relevant text is
>> contained in the 2016 intelligence authorization...
>
> 	Damn! You grarpamp and your pals who 'own'the government,
> 	should have told your servants not to do that. What happened??

The legislation will not be television.

Shjte, it won't even be published - it's so classified, not even the
president is allowed to read it.

First they came for the govmint, and I said nothing.

Next they came for the currency, and I said nothing.

Then they came for our freedoms, one by one, and each time I said nothing.

At hurricane Katrina they roamed the suburbs and demanded the guns,
and every house handed over at least one gun, rather loudly
proclaiming "you can take my gun from my warm and very much alive
fingers since I never had a real spine anyway".

Then they came for me...

Paraphrasing 'Atlas Shrugged'.