Encryption Rights - A Google+ community

Cathal (Phone) cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Sat Jul 18 11:05:21 PDT 2015

Is Twister usable yet? Back when it released in alpha/beta form it was very slow and irregular in updating people's feeds because it was built on libtorrent which scheduled only 10 swarms at any time.

The lack of a useful way to pubsub at the network level seemed to limit Twister to small followerships: if I want to follow 300 people, I have to join 300 swarms, plus a blockchain!