Encryption Rights - A Google+ community

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:31:21 PDT 2015

On 7/14/15, Shelley <shelley at misanthropia.org> wrote:
> I'm glad it's not just me!  That was my reaction too but I held back from
> commenting, because I feel like I'm always bitching here about cpunks or
> anyone interested in privacy still using google for any reason.  I don't
> understand it.

valid ways to GOOG:

- ironically; my favorite. gmail nicely expressing my contempt for email!

- effectively; google play droid betas? gotta join the circle+jerk++

- side-channel-informationally; this only works if they fight NSL's
and court orders for content and account metadata.

- expediently; 8.8.8.8 and everywherecaches quite in-parallel convenient :)

- yours?

best regards,