Bitcoin exchanges.

odinn odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Wed Jul 15 03:37:39 PDT 2015

Don't use BitPay, Coinbase, Circle.

You may, however, wish to try https://www.bitwage.co/
(or you might not)

Note: This is not me providing any endorsement for bitwage, but there
is an article about someone's experience with it here:

https://open.bufferapp.com/getting-paid-in-bitcoin/

Re. your "untraceable" remarks, bitcoin is not untraceable. It's
basically transparent.  There are a few things that have been added
recently to enhance privacy, but sorry, not untraceable or anonymous
or anything like that.

The things that _you_ can do to enhance the privacy on your side are:

Don't use web wallets (with the possible exception of Coinkite, if you
are comfortable using it...)

Do use hardware wallet (e.g. Trezor) or something you can install and
manage from your laptop (e.g. Electrum) (Note that these don't require
you to sign up for a service with anyone.)

If you have accounts with Coinbase, BitPay, or other firms with
web-based wallet servic(es) that are bound by AML/KYC, TISA, FATCA, a
growing body of FINCEN and state-by-state requirements, you are better
off just transferring your coins away from those firms and closing
your accounts.

Don't use Coinbase or BitPay as a payment processor if you are a
business, instead consider Mycelium Gear -- gear.mycelium.com -- or
Coinsimple - discussed at
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/35evi0/eli5_difference_between
_mycelium_gear_and/

On 07/08/2015 06:20 AM, uwecerron at gmail.com wrote:
> I thought bitpay had a payroll option.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 8, 2015, at 8:41 AM, Edd thompson <blukami at gmail.com
> <mailto:blukami at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> Is there and way a person can get their paycheck direct deposit
>> to a Bitcoin? So instead of a deposit to a checking account it
>> goes to an exchange that converts it for you? And then is there a
>> good way to access currency in rural areas? I have seen a few
>> videos and read overviews but they never get to how to make it
>> practical for people not in big cities, hell it just doesn't seem
>> practical at all unless you live near an exchange or are willing
>> to do credit card transactions that  cost on top of the exchange
>> and make the currency traceable.

- --
http://abis.io ~
"a protocol concept to enable decentralization
and expansion of a giving economy, and a new social good"
https://keybase.io/odinn