an ominous comment

Kurt Buff kurt.buff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:09:42 PDT 2015

While I understand and share the sentiment, I'm beginning to wonder if
it might make sense to simply ask "why?", and keep asking that until
some straight answers emerge.

Because, as mothers everywhere ask "if some of your friends jumped off
a cliff, would that make it the right and smart thing to do, or merely
the popular and stupid thing?"

Kurt