Re: ​Re: Defcon

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Tue Jul 14 09:58:30 PDT 2015

On July 14, 2015 9:43:54 AM Softy <softservant at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​and here I was not suggesting CouchSurfing.com because I thought that
> would be too obvious.​  This list is nothing but stating the obvious
> sometimes.  Surprising how often that still presents a novelty view/info.

C'mon, I *know* one of you got the early convention rate and have an extra
bed.  I had to let mine go a month ago when I found out I couldn't go this
year, or else I'd make the offer.

Jim also is going to need a primer on going for the first time.  We can't
have him accidentally end up on the wall of sheep!

-S