Executive Director Needed, Tor Project

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:28:43 PDT 2015

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 00:27:41 +0000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Juan! Juan!! Juan!!!
>
> Juan for Executive Director, position soon to be retitled as
> Sanity Director :)

	heh ;)

> While we're at it: Juan for presidenté!

	Thank You Zenaan. Yes, I've been thinking about these problems.

	What we first need is an anarchist state. The government
	of our anarchist might require some sort of leadership
	(otherwise chaos would ensue), but I think  the "president"
	title  is a bit too authoritarian. Therefore I won't be El
	Presidente but a Sultan (Sultan es-Selatin)

	And of course Zenaan, I hereby grant you the honor of being our
	Greatest-Grand-Vizier =)

	Now, since ours is an anarchist cypherpunk state, mostly
	concerned with defending the cyber-rights of the masses, we
	need to get as much funding as possible from the Pentangon.

	The millions we get from the pentagon will be used to create
	a fake anonimity network which is actually used to promote the
	interests of the US military and US corporations. I think a
	fitting name for such a criminal endeavor, I mean humanitarian
	community is : "The Tor Project".

	Our anarchist state must have other assets too. For instance,
	we could hire some high ranking CIA officials. I tend to like
	people whose initials are DG. Like, I don't know, Dan Geer.

	And, our state needs an official 'decentralized' medium of
	exchange. I propose bitcoin! Bitcoin is now really maturing into
	a robust system backed by just the right people.

	https://blog.xapo.com/announcing-xapos-advisory-board/

	So, this is it. Ah, a nice touch might be a mailing list
	in which random people praise the marines. And
	other random people defend the marines admirers from unfair
	attacks.