progression of technologies

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Jul 11 13:41:26 PDT 2015

This is productive discussion for addressing what's happening
now and coming up in the race between law and technology,
cartoonishly in the press as between whales and germs,
more realisticly, the two swapping places, running different races,
taking short-cuts, indicting, pleading, inforning, lying, bribing,
cheating, rigging races, hiring assassins and stand-ins, dual
hats, wild cards, lone wolves, entrapment, duplicity, megadeath
threats, hacks, injections, implantations, porous treaties,
incessant violations, and above all evergrowing heaping
piles of dung of the devil.

Concentration of wealth by lawful cheating is comparable
to explosively squeezing the pit to see if the atmosphere
ignites.