From: root at hackingteam.it To: vince at hackingteam.it [and who?]

Tom tom at vondein.org
Fri Jul 10 00:51:27 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 12:17:57AM -0700, Seth wrote:
> I actually appreciate content posted in message, get tired of having to
> fire up a browser for links. Also every click on a browser link is a
> potential attack whereas plain-text in an email is not.

Normally I'd agree. But in this case it's different imho. Nobody knows
if I read the list posted on wikileaks since the access is tls
encrypted. However, now that the whole list has been posted by mail in
the clear, everyone sniffing on my mail traffic knows that I've got it.

And I'd better not mess with such people:

> It's one thing to have dissatisfied customers. It's another to have
> dissatisfied customers with death squads. I don't think the company is
> going to survive this. [via]

- Tom

via:
https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2015/07/more_on_hacking_1.html