Deathrow Democracy

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 00:40:38 PDT 2015

Months ago, I discovered a TV-show in the making, called "Deathrow Democracy".  Apparently it is a fictionalized treatment of Sanjuro's 'Assassination Market', as well as my 'Assassination Politics' essay.  I just found they have a Facebook page at:  https://www.facebook.com/deathrowdemocracyThey have a web page at:   http://deathrowdemocracy.com/Teaser #1 at:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okmZdquYCjETeaser #2 at:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnDaDlOJDTY
It appears that they are scheduled to release something on July 31, 2015.                Jim Bell