Fusion Centers: IGNITE! [Fwd: Cold War-era FBI memos show how close the US came to declaring Martial Law | Private Prisons "cherry pick" their populace]

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 15:15:47 PST 2015

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015 17:24:02 +0200
Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> > > I am not native English speaker, so have 2 questions.
> > >
> > > 1. What is the difference between "Martial Law" and
> > > torturing innocent people without trial [-1]?

	None, as already pointed out. Although I'm guessing your
	question was a rhetorical question and didn't require an
	answer...

> > Literally, Martial law means you can be shot for breaking the orders
> > of the designated enforcers.

	Sorry, wrong. Literally martial law means military law. Get a
	dictionary.

	And of course, all state law is martial law when you devote a
	couple of minutes to think the issue trough.