Cypherpunk Politics

Goran Novak goran at gothic.com.au
Sat Jan 31 03:18:23 PST 2015

On 31/01/2015 1:33 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> Yes, that was my point. I should have said "alleged communism" and
> "alleged democracy".

I don't mind calling existing social systems as "alleged" - democracy or
corporatrocracy or kleptocracy.
I don't agree with distorted descriptions of theoretical societies;
"oppressive government in communism" - oxymoron; it is a stateless society
"corrupted-money grabbing state in communism" - oxymoron; it is
moneyless society

After all, an offer of "all natural cake made with unbleached flour and
nothing but organic ingredients, baked in traditional way" would look
less appealing if next to the label a statement says "may contain
poisonous shit"...