What is offtopic and what should be avoided on this list?

Riad S. Wahby rsw at jfet.org
Mon Jan 12 12:13:21 PST 2015

This list has no moderation other than requiring messages to be from
either a subscriber or a known remailer exit. There's also no policy
on banning people for "misbehaving." The only addresses I remove from
the list are those that become undeliverable.

People on the list are expected to be sufficiently internet-savvy that
they're able to deal with blacklisting on their end. I suppose if a
person decided to DoS the machine running the mailing list I'd do what
I could to mitigate, though that's mostly a game of whack-a-mole and,
for a sufficiently dedicated adversary, not a game I would win.

I've given some thought to an alternative setup, i.e., a new version
of the CDR. At some point I hope to find more time for that project.

-=rsw