What is offtopic and what should be avoided on this list?

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Jan 12 11:25:46 PST 2015

At 01:42 PM 1/12/2015, you wrote:
>Except it wasn't. Revelations from Snowden and others shows that not
>only were the "nonsense" claims correct, they didn't go far enough.
>
>I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to be very cautious
>before calling anything nonsense.

Excellent reminder those who claim to know, don't. Or won't tell all
they know, just enough
to build a reputation of responsibility. This applies to Snowden's
team of "responsible"
releases of a tiny fraction of the full dump Snowden says he gave to
the public, then was
hi-jacked in transit, most of it in private storage to enhance its
value of restricted access.
Meanwhile, replacment spy tools are being developed in order that
Snowden's gift can
be dimissed as nonsense -- a process well underway: NSA head now
claims that the
Snowden material was not as damaging to natsec as first alleged.
Could be psyop to
hide the damage, or indicates new means and methods are coming along just fine.