Cspace and Trilight software

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Sun Jan 11 12:00:34 PST 2015

https://meet.jit.si

AFAIK it's only SSL-secured, but if you set up your own meet server with
a good enough TLS (with no fallbacks to bad ciphers), it might make the
cut as a useful and well-engineered VoiP system.

I doubt SSH is fast enough without the "High Performance" patches that
were never mainlined (sadface!), but you could *try* making the meet
server listen only on local ports and require participants to SSH into
the server: more secure than SSL/TLS, at least! :)