Rant on BSD vs GPL was [Good ol' BSD vs. GPL]

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Fri Jan 9 14:43:59 PST 2015

Dnia środa, 7 stycznia 2015 06:04:15 grarpamp pisze:
> As Juan may tell you, both patents and license are bullshit,
> at least to some people.

They are. On the other hand, we have to operate in the world where they sadly
exist. Why not use them to our own advantage? This is what hackers do, they
take a system and subvert its operation so it works the way they want it to
work.

Copyleft is a nice hack on the existing copyright system. Which is not to say
the system does not require reform. It deeply, deeply does.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147