[cryptography] NSA Attacks on VPN, SSL, TLS, SSH, Tor

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Fri Jan 2 04:40:18 PST 2015

On 01/02/2015 01:32 AM, Cathal Garvey wrote:
> Cool, the "we should be free to rape children" brand of libertarianism.
> I'd entirely forgotten to add you to my devnull when I switched
> hardware, thx.

No, it's the "children should be free to decide when they're ready to
have sex, in consultation with their parents and/or guardians" brand of
libertarianism. In my experience, young men fuck literally anything that
let's them, while young women have far better sense. But maybe that
reflects my patriarchic childhood.