chinese drunk droner crashes spy into white house

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:58:38 PST 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 7:20 PM, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>> http://rys.io/en/54
>>  The funny part is: we had flying drones in the form of RC planes and copters
>>  for years upon years and nobody thought about banning them. Moreover, these

http://towerhobbies.com/

Hobbyists, tinkerers and hacks (and various baddies unrelated to them)
won't care about such bans. They'll just add relatively untraceable, unjammable,
SDR wideband radio as their remote control.

> How about this? http://sourceforge.net/projects/osmissile/
> History: http://www.interestingprojects.com/cruisemissile/bio.shtml
> This was squashed, as I recall.

http://aardvark.co.nz/pjet/

Squashing inhibits the source of new tech at its very roots, the backyard.
And kills off innocently fun applications of same.

The way the US, UK, and other places have been acting lately,
they'd be happy with bombing your crypto back to the stone age.
Open up your local hackerspace today!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2506549/Uh-oh-Radioactive-Boy-Scout-built-nuclear-reactor-Detroit-shed-sparking-evacuation-40-000-wants-invent-lightbulb-lasts-100-years.html
http://www.spacex.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA