chinese drunk droner crashes spy into white house

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Thu Jan 29 03:07:29 PST 2015

Dnia środa, 28 stycznia 2015 20:02:09 Troy Benjegerdes pisze:
> How did I wake up in a Douglas Adams novel today, did anyone check for
> vogons? The only way it could be better is if he was drunk on russian
> vodka.
>
> http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/01/28/after_white_house_crash_d
> rone_maker_dji_restricts_its_uavs_flying_zone.html

Well.:
http://rys.io/en/54

"Quadcopters and similar, hovering-capable drones will be soon banned,
 probably as weapons, probably under "anti-terrorism" laws.

 (...)

 They will get banned, and will get banned as "terrorist devices". You will
 hear arguments that, for example, they are able to help "terrorists" plant
 explosives or create havoc and are very hard to take down once airborne.

 The funny part is: we had flying drones in the form of RC planes and copters
 for years upon years and nobody thought about banning them. Moreover, these
 would be much better-suited for the supposed "terrorists", as they are bigger
 and more powerful — able to carry a bigger amount of explosives, on a longer
 distance, faster and therefore harder to intercept."

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147