Barrett Brown

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Tue Jan 27 22:37:01 PST 2015

Eric Mill <eric at konklone.com> writes:

>This is everything I ever wanted a cypherpunk mailing list to be

I dunno, I think the Malcolm Tucker wannabe act from two or three messages ago
was pretty dire.  What makes Malcolm so entertaining is that he's a creative
artist when it comes to swearing ("This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only
with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption" or "When I want
your opinion I'll give you the signal, and that signal's me being sectioned
under the mental fucking health act") while the OPs use came across as very
amateurish, no creativity at all, just some boilerplate swearing cobbled
together with rubber bands and matchsticks.  That wouldn't even get a conceded
pass mark for effort, it's a straight F.

Peter.