Obama joins against crypto aka freedom

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 02:45:00 PST 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 2:53 AM, odinn <odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net> wrote:
> As stated in the github on ImmortalCode, I'm totally down for
> contributors,
>
> https://github.com/abisprotocol/ImmortalCode
> also due to the complexity of merging Turritopsis dohrnii DNA with
> Open Worm DNA (in biological form, a Caenorhabditis Elegans, which has
> 302 neurons and 959 cells), as well as inserting a "human signal" in
> the form of a tiny segment of human DNA into the modified T. dohrnii

This is interesting life form and potential applications and
threads of thought.

> as well before protecting the creature within a modified OpenROV to
> help protect it and ensure its safe return to land. A significant

We must recall... the tech to build and hide the Ark usually implies
the memory and ability to find, maintain, covet, wager for, or destroy
the Ark before you lose such memory and ability. It is very hard to
hide a thing from oneself, particularly when under need or duress.
Agreed, these class of problem is interesting and worth solving.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clock_of_the_Long_Now
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yucca_Mountain_nuclear_waste_repository
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_intelligence