Good ol' BSD vs. GPL

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Mon Jan 19 12:47:44 PST 2015

Very On-topic talk by Bradley Kuhn at Linux.conf.au this month:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ItFjEG3LaA

Still mid-way through it, very philosophical and very good background
from a thoughtful and self-critical GPL advocate on "why GPL", and
"should the GPL always be the way".

--
Twitter:  @onetruecathal
Phone: +353876363185