bitcoin tinfoil-hattery

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Thu Jan 15 03:26:22 PST 2015

 > A couple of those coins have ongoing block rewards that never
 > drop to zero, or proof-of stake, so there's not really a hard
 > limit. And then there are non-obvious bugs that can blow up..

To a libertarian, inflation is a "bug", but not necessarily to others.
Models that allow infinite inflation over a long time-period are
different economic models, rather than badly implemented crypto-code.

Personally, I think inherently deflationary is a bad economic model, so
I'd be more inclined towards an inflationary currency.

--
Twitter:  @onetruecathal
Phone: +353876363185