Rant on BSD vs GPL was [Good ol' BSD vs. GPL]

Cathal (Phone) cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Mon Jan 12 11:47:37 PST 2015

I think it inappropriate to insert your own text in a quoted block without making it clear that you're misquoting someone deliberately. Whatever your (provably false with well established psych/sociological research) notions of personal merit vs. wealth, they are not Stallman's: keep them out of the block, or don't pretend it's a quote.