TrueCrypt, GostCrypt, *Crypt - status?

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Fri Jan 2 20:02:17 PST 2015

   I hear good things about Zulucrypt, probably because it can also
manage truecrypt volumes and devices.  I've got truecrypt-encrypted
drives that I use truecrypt for, so I'm also really curious to see what
the best solution will be long-term.  (Preferably awesome and usable and
audited).

~Griffin

--
"The apparent safety of modern life is just a shallow skin atop
an ocean of blood, guts and bricked devices."