What happened to Snowden 2.0?

Seth list@sysfu.com
Sun Jan 25 19:50:07 PST 2015

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 02:35:50 -0800, Seth <list@sysfu.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 18:16:31 -0800, Archivists
> <archivists@protonmail.ch> wrote:
>
>> After the reported arrest there has been absolutely zero media
>> activity. NDA in effect?
>
> Beats me, but I'd like to know too.
>
> Just to confirm, are you talking about this arrest?
>
> https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20141027/14091028955/fbi-raids-house-second-leaker-who-provided-terrorist-watchlist-documents-to-intercept.shtml

Watching Citizenfour today (thanks john@cryptome.org) made me wonder again
what the hell happened to the mysterious 2nd leaker hyped at the end of
the movie.

Three months later and not a peep about it *anywhere* online so far as I
could tell by searching the web. That's mighty peculiar.

If anyone has any recent information about the second leaker, the 1.2
million people on watch lists, the drone strikes being run through the
U.S. military base at Rammstein in Germany, POTUS personally dealing out
death with his itchy drone trigger finger, please post.