Russian blockade of common bitcoin sites

Ryan Carboni ryacko@gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 01:57:56 PST 2015

> This is a different issue. As I read the Perspecsys piece, it's about
> protecting Russian users' data from the NSA etc, and not about censoring
> online activity.

And the Nazi invasion of Poland was to protect ethnic Germans from Polish
atrocities. The same goes for the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

I think Putin is trustworthy. His most trustworthy moment was when Snowden
called in to his yearly TV show and he told Snowden that Russia does not
spy on it's citizens like the NSA.

Let's take the word of a politician at face value, what could go wrong?