Please stop top posting [was: TrueCrupt...]

grarpamp grarpamp@gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 02:07:23 PST 2015

> On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey@cathalgarvey.me> wrote:
>
> However, sorry, but I'll continue emailing as I always have done; if I
> come from a different internet culture to you, and if top-posting is
> anathema to you but not I, that's just

... lazy.

You know the history and reasons the internet has against top
posting, especially on newgroups and mailing lists. You and everyone
else top posting are just lazy culture at the expense/abuse of other
people, in particular the brain power needed to decipher your
messages in both direction and context. Stop wasting hundreds of
other people's cycles and invest some of your own. Learn trimming
and interleaving replies, google it, make your mail art, not dog shit.

(: shitter a as but
asses lazy your
to cost no it's
all After. off else