[cryptography] NSA Attacks on VPN, SSL, TLS, SSH, Tor

Steve Furlong demonfighter@gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 09:02:32 PST 2015

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Cari Machet <carimachet@gmail.com> wrote:
> also seth it appears that dark web is 80 % estimated to be used for child
porn

If I read the report correctly (and the report reported the findings
correctly), the estimate was that 83% of dark web searches related to child
porn. That's plausible, I suppose, though I'm certainly not taking it at
face value. If I wanted to buy drugs, I already know the marketplaces to go
to and don't need to search for them.

Anyway, I just did my part to keep the kidzor pr0n searches up. I typed
"lolita", "loli", or "loil" into a handful of onion search engines. (That
last one was a typo, but the engine took it well enough.)

--
Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet. -- Arnaud-Amaury, 1209