Learning from dpr mistakes

David Honig dahonig at cox.net
Tue Feb 10 16:11:16 PST 2015

A number of public reviews of DPR's infosec mistakes have been published.

I think a strong solution to the 'tackled in library' defects would be to have:

1) program to notice his magic bracelet is not near
2) program to notice that vid cam is not a head but a chaotic scene

#2 is particularly easy without extra hardware (ca. 2015)  You'll
have to switch it off when you
visit the loo.

And of course, things like 'back to wall facing forward' would have
been helpful.
Claustophilia is a useful trait.

I wish to God these calculations could be done by a
steam engine," Babbage complained