Calyx institute announces canarywatch.org web site

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Fri Feb 6 09:21:39 PST 2015

On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 07:35:35AM -0800, Seth wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Feb 2015 00:37:42 -0800, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I like Richard J. Maybury's 'The Two Laws' concept; Two laws are
> necessary for civilizations to develop and advance:
>
> 1) Do all you have agreed to do.
>
> 2) Do not encroach on other persons or their property
>
> It's dead simple and all we really need IMHO.

Your model is very good on paper.

I am _very sceptical_ about _good_ real world implementation of
your model in the near future, even with the help of deities.

On paper the dear USA is good model, in practice it is a
Ponzi scheme (check the debt).

If you implement your model now, here are some difficulties
about implementation:

1. Software/hardware is full of batshit. This empowers
"h4x0rs".
2. Your humans will include current mafia/overlords (unless
you manage to kill them all, which might be considered bad
by sheeple).
3. Humans are relatively easy to exploit, search for
`clinton blowjob scandal` (no quotes).