get chipped at your local tattoo parlor

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 02:59:01 PST 2015

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 1:13 AM, brian carroll
<electromagnetize at gmail.com> wrote:
> Swedish office gets under employees' skin with RFID microchips;
> http://www.cnet.com/news/swedish-office-gets-under-employees-skin-with-rfid-microchips/
> http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30144072
> '"The idea is to become a community that is why they get implants done
> together," [Mr Sjoblad] says.'

Ahhh yes, cute happy lemmings leading and cheering
each other into the blue sea.
Unencrypted, readable without their authorization by anyone...
A single unique id, rather than a different one for every context...
Issued by central authority, rather than by them...
No physical blackening function under their control to root
out that error soon lodged deep within their brain...
No change there, just happy continuation of the same, over the
cliff and down the slope they go, wheee what fun they say...
Before being forced to become someone else's cyborg
(and enjoy their pretty blue pill of a sea), let my last
instruction be: terminate program.