Tox.im

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:05:44 PST 2015

On Wed, 04 Feb 2015 02:03:44 +0100
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Or this (linked within):
> https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/06/darkshades-rat-and-syrian-malware

	"Trojans, including one disguised as a Skype encryption tool,
	which covertly install spying software onto the infected
	computer,"

	Not a problem of skype per se, so your claim is bullshit.

> Oh, I also appreciate how you're the first to jump in and criticize
> Tor,

	Just as I appreciate you licking the boots of the US
	military and its spies.

> but for some reason you don't really seem to have a problem with
> Skype. Double standards much? :)

	Lol. You are  lying barefacedly. I never said I don't have
	a problem with skype. I have a problem with any kind of  garbage
	coming from the US, ESPECIALLY from the pentagon. Unlike you.