Governments Covertly Fund Internet Freedom Activists

mo moritz at headstrong.de
Sat Feb 28 16:44:16 PST 2015

Well. Duh.

As a happy recipient of this totally laundered crazy government money,
and, yes, if you don't read any of the documents these entities provide
it may come as a complete surprise to you, I am quite happy about them
having to preserve some privacy.

Can't we be happy that government money can actually (try to) do good?
Does really /everything/ have to be The Reptilian Conspiracy?