Encryption used to secure transports is used to hide data exfiltration

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:40:30 PST 2015

If only there were some sort of 'master key' that could decrypt all the
traffic so "friendly neighborhood analysts" can inspect it.

Those pesky developers and their insistence on having open protocols
without backdoors....

The clean-up crews all want to design better mops and detect spills faster
- not prevent the mess in the first place. "You can't make a
spill-resistant cup - spend all your money on spill detection." "Irradiate
the stuff so we can detect it as it splashes with our sensor arrays."

-Travis

--
Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn> | GitHub <http://github.com/tbiehn>